View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 09:17 PM   #19
ray986s

Quote:
Originally Posted by djomlas
zino has to be the fastes thing in the world to put on, and you dont get tired, and you also dont need to rub it in at all...
i apply zaino on weekly bases to get a lot of layers in, its that easy.
you sure u arent doing something wrong man?
I followed the directions both written and verbal. I bought my Zaino kit at a concours d'elegance (simmilar to the monterey show, but in Hillsborough CA) I even bought the special catalyst to help speed up the process. Basically you strip the car first, wash with a good diswashing liquid like dawn to strip the old wax, clay it if your paint is rough etc (mine was smooth so no clay was needed) then apllied a very thin layer just until it hazed up lightly, waite a min of 45 min. then wipe of with a good microfiber cloth and consistenly turning the rag. (normally they want you to waite at least 24 hours untill you do the next coat, but this is where the special catalyst comes in and helps the wax cure faster.(this was mixed in the way prior to application only a few drops) then after waiting re-apply then waite, and do at least 3 coats. There is a detail spray thet you can use after washing that helps re activate? the Zaino (this spray is very easy, spray and wipe)... so if i'm doing something wrong please enlighten me! In hindsight I really do notice the deeper shine and after doing all that wax on wax off stuff, I'm sure I can kick the Karate kids ass! well I just have to paint the fence
986s sport design pkg, aerokit 1, litronics,deviating seat stitching, guards red seat belts, cf ebrake/shift knob,ssk, sport seats, hard top, full alpine system with 8" sub, mb quart speakers, Champion rg5, Eibach springs, sport exhaust, rear stess bars, custom ecu program, desnorkle intake, euro bumper, rear diffuser
ray986s is offline   Reply With Quote