View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 08:55 PM   #14
Slashmatt

Bella Ferrari!

I bought my first mid-engined car (an NSX) after driving my Dad's 360 Spider. I probably put about 250 miles on that car over the course of a few visits, and they were the best miles of my life. I've since driven a couple Porsche Turbos, a Ford GT, Ferrari 575M and a bunch of Vettes. Nothing has really held a candle to the Ferrari 360 for the ultimate driving experience. I've yet to drive an F430, and until I can afford one myself (that's a big if) I probably won't. That's precisely why I'm back in a roadster. You can get all the horsepower you want, but if it's not mounted in the middle of Ferrari, you're just missing the whole supercar thing.

The Boxster S is as close to a 360 in steering feel and ride as I've ever experienced. Plus, it's got the great lightness and flingability of my old Miata and Dinan (signature car of course, not I have strut brace so it's a Dinan) Z3 2.5i.

The Ferrari V8 spiders are my absolute favorite cars in the world. Now, I could be tempted by a Zonda F Spider though.
Slashmatt is offline   Reply With Quote