View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 09:42 AM   #9
Perfectlap

Quote:
Originally Posted by webster132
I did the High Performance course at Laguna Seca just a few months ago. Great school. Got to throw around BMWs on the skid pad to learn recovery, auto-crossing in M3s, 911s, and Boxsters and the last day was mostly dedicated to driving on the track. Tons of fun, really good learning experience.

The Boxster held up REALLY well. By far the car I preferred most on the track. So freaking stable and predictable. The 911 was also fun, but I absolutely hated the M3. Didn't help that the gearbox was a little mushy, but what a let down. Very jittery, not confidence inspiring at all. Yuck.

Anyway, the course has my strong recommendation. Good mix of theory and practice.

(P.S.: For anyone following along in the saga of my car swapping, I traded the Lambo coupe for a spider this weekend. Convertibles really are the only way to go).
What was it like going into the cork screw (fast) for the first time?
theres a Rennlister who lives down the road from Laguna Seca. He has his own table at the cafe. Little does he know how lucky a humanoid he is.

Congrats on the drop top Lambo. Gallardo or Murcielago? Saw a powder blue Gallardo(with matching wheels) at my local body shop. I gotta get a v10 some day.

BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote