View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 04:00 AM   #64
GSRP

My 1999 Zeinth Blue

Many of you have a lot of experience with sexy cars. Me, I am now driving my very first German car -- and sporty at that.

My experience with speed has been limited to motorcycles -- and even those were not the sport bikes. Yet my 2003 Goldwing will probably take most every car on the road from the light. I looks like it belongs to the older generation -- and it does have all the creature comforts -- but don't let that fool you -- it will leave my Boxster standing still.

However, all that said -- I enjoy the Boxster more than the Wing. In fact, I'm selling the Wing. I can honestly say, I've never driven anything that was more fun than the Boxster.

I'm not a race fan -- and I seldom take risks -- but the Boxster has the power, the handling, the sound and the looks that make it a pure pleasure to drive -- fast or slow.

To put things in perspective -- my other rides include the LS430 and RX300 Lexus, the Wing (of course) and my faithful F-150. You can now see why I look forward to getting behind the wheel of my Boxster!

-gene
GSRP is offline   Reply With Quote