View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 08:55 PM   #24
der Geist

Believe it or not mine actually looked WORSE than that when I got it. Course for what I paid for it I am not complaining. Unfortunately I have not been able to touch it for the last couple of years and when I got my Boxster-well forget about the 'ole 911 for a while... Boxstering?? Is it a word??? I finally turned it over to someone else 2 weeks ago to sort out the electrical problems that were the primary reason that I took a rest from it. They got a whizz there with air cooled motors who had it running in a couple of hours. Here it is with the wide body kit. I am hoping that Matt will come up this winter and help me put a 3.4 and a supercharger in it. What a monster that would be. :troll:
Are you going to Hershey next month? You should be able to get everything you need there to finish that up right and pretty cheap too. I went the year before last and got loads of great deals on things.

'03 Midnight Blue
18" Chromes//Drilled and slotted rotors//pedal upgrade//Alum. Door sills//KSPORT Coilovers//Short Shifter/Strut braces/Clear sides/Hard Top/Speedster humps/Intake//Leather GT3 seats/REVO chip with SPS2
'04 CLK55 AMG 367HP!
'86 944 Guards Red & MINT!
'69 911 Black
PCA Member -Northern Ohio
Cancer Survivor
der Geist is offline   Reply With Quote