View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 07:48 PM   #5
David_J

I paid $16,250 for it. Low book was $16,600. Unfortunately I was not able to get a PPI done since I was buying it while on a road trip with my family. However, the person I purchased it from did get one last year when he purchased it. I know it isn't the same, but I do have the paperwork from his inspection. Carfax was clean and the inspection was normal for the year of the car. I can address any issues that may come up.

The "project" will be me doing whatever it takes to make it 1st class. An engine rebuild or new engine will be in store sometime. It may not be this year, but it will happen at some point. The exterior will probably be stripped and repainted with a high quality finish. The body is straight and it runs good for now. That is enough to get me down the road until I feel like ripping it apart. The interior was in excellent shape as well. No rips or tears. Heck, my stock Boxster seats are almost as worn down as the seats in this car.

I wanted something that I could drive for now, then slowly buy things for it to work on it. I still have my Boxster to work on too, so it will be a hard choice which one to buy for.

-David

2001 Boxster S (sold)
19" SSR GT3 - Cross coilovers - Custom Magnaflow exhaust - B&M Short Shifter - EVO intake - GT3 Seats - Hardtop

http://www.emeraldcitycustoms.com/images/box2.jpg

1986 Carrera (sold)
David_J is offline   Reply With Quote