View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 07:59 AM   #11
CJ_Boxster

Send a message via MSN to CJ_Boxster
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverpete
Looks like my first house. My wife and I bought a perfectly good house and proceeded to renovate the entire thing at one time. Took every crack in the plaster down to the first (and even second) concourse of bricks. Removed every single piece of wood and stripped, filled, and refinished them. I was buying around 50 lbs of plaster every couple of days. Dropped electrical, CAT-5E, and Coax everywhere. What a mess. Then when we finally got the place to the point where it was beautiful - we moved.

Eh.
You should buy a CrackHouse appartment, You'd never sell it cause it would be a never ending project. When i was in High School, i had afew friends that lived in "projects" and they are basically the same as a crackhouse or a CVS Pharmacy... nothing ever stayed fixed for longer than 3 months before breaking again.... only thing that never broke would be the cement steps that lead into the front door lol. The thing that would be most likely for me to see brand new atleast every 3 months would be front doors cause either the police are kicking them in or a theft is.

Carlos J Cazares

FastForward Performance
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...er/newsig1.jpg
CJ_Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote