View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 04:16 PM   #10
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Jose, CA.
Posts: 1,359
Originally Posted by racer_d
I believe yours are just called "twists".. as they were not the same wheels offered on the Turbos. Also refered to as "986/996 twists". Others might call them "anchors" compared to the Carerra Lites
Thaks Racer D! I changed the title already
unklekraker is offline   Reply With Quote