View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 04:05 PM   #7
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Jose, CA.
Posts: 1,359
Originally Posted by boggtown
Their not, the 18's are the turbo twist.
Oh they're not? I thought they were coz' I saw one exactly like mine few days before I posted it
So what are they called then so I could edit it

Thanks Bogg..
unklekraker is offline   Reply With Quote