View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 12:21 PM   #16
RandallNeighbour

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfos
"... you'd need the same paint that wonderwoman used on her lil jet..."

I've never understood the point of an invisible jet when you can still see wonderwoman... Doesn't that defeat the purpose? Likewise, how could she see the controls and fly the jet?
Defeat the purpose? The purpose of that show for me as a young boy was to watch the hottest babe on TV do amazing things like fly in an invisible jet. Great looking AND technologically advanced! (Later on in life I figured out I liked the show because Linda Carter was a full-figured lady and I was entering puberty!)

If Linda Carter became invisible with the jet, I would have changed the channel.

Now that I defended that fascinating position about Wonderwoman, I must say that I've never been willing to pay $65 for a spray can of anything , even though a local Houston TV reporter found that laserveil does work and doesn't return a laser signal back to the gun from which it originated.

Now radar is a different beast altogether. Cops have told me the are trained to aim the radar at the license plate, but will use a headlight or the windshield if no plate exists. This is why Texas requires a front plate IMO.
RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote