View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 07:01 AM   #1
grasshopper

2000 Boxster S, Tiptronic

I just bought this car a month ago. It has new tires, and I just did the 60 Miles tune up... new plugs, oil, serpentine belt, air filter. It has heated seats and I guess all the normal stuff... I am not sure what is standard. It has the 18" turbo twist Porsche rims. I also have a set of mint condition Speedster humps. I am just wanting to get my money back out of it so I can buy an 06 Boxster S.

I will post pics later toady. It is a very clean garage kept car. It also has the Porshce front Bra and the Porsche Car Cover. Everything works, and it is exceptionally clean. I also just ordered a $120 set of Porsche Floor mats with red embroidered Bosxter S in them. Also, the car hs already been de-ambered, and has the 986S Badge. The gold Porsche emblem has been changed out with the silver emblem. I live in East Texas outside of Tyler. If you are in the area, you are welcome to drive it or have it checked out with your mechanic.

Also, I have all six plugs that I removed. They all looked to be in very good condition... no smut or anything like that which you might find with a questionable cylinder.

My number is 903-360-8551 and my name is Greg Sims. Also, I did run a carfax before I bought it and it came back clean and showed service records.

Greg
grasshopper is offline   Reply With Quote