View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 10:33 AM   #2
JAAY

Getting the screws out for the rotor to come off was, well the first one was no problem just a philips and a vicegrip. The second one had to meet my makita and a drill bit. Once the rotor came off i just spun the remainder of the drilled screw out by hand. No big deal. New rotor fit perfect. I will get another screw for the other hole. As for the paint I used the brake parts cleaner that came with the kit and a wire brush and a rag to clean the calipers. If you are going to do this go get like 2 more cans of brake parts cleaner. I used almost half the can on one caliper. I used the cheesey little brush supplied with the kit and taped the lines with the tape also supplied. I did a light coat and then layed it on. It came out alot smoother just slaping the paint on there. Did about 3-4 coats and let dry. Smacked the sticker on it, and clear coated it with high temp clear about 4 thin coats. I am letting it dry now and will have the finished product in about 2 hours I'd say..
J

Ebay Headers, Fabspeed high flow cats, JIC Cross, IPD Plenum, H&R Coilovers, B&M Short Shifter, AEM Uego Gauge Type Analog, Apexi S-AFC Select, 987 air box, Litronics, 2000 Tails and side markers, painted center console, 18" 987 S-Wheels, GT3 Front bumper with splitter.
JAAY is offline   Reply With Quote