View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 08:45 PM   #1
pinoyfiend

75% OFF Clear Film? Group buy? any thoughts / suggestion / experiences?

Any one have any experiences with automotive clear film to protect their Porsches? I ask because I'm up here in the San Francisco area and a new company called Clearly Protected has an introductory offer of 75% off their normal $1600 fee for a group buy of 3 or more. Anyone interested?

I remember back in the day when the 3M film came out, at first it was cool but as time passed by it wasn't shiny and you could see where it was installed. Clearly Protected says their new material which just came out is 3X stronger, has a longer warranty (5 years?) and has a CLEAR COAT on top of it, making it just as shiny as a newly waxed car.

They were trying to explain to me that not only is their material better, but their installation techinique was superior to other companies in that they install the film AROUND the edges in most cases as opposed to the film being cut along the body line. I'm a bit hesitant since they are a new company, but the 1)price 2)materials and 3)their claimed installation techniques may be enough to put me over the edge... anyone want to get into a group buy with me?

Any other questions I should ask?

Please email me your experiences or if you want to get into a group buy with me at Pinoyfiend@Aol.com

-Joe

Last edited by pinoyfiend; 02-27-2007 at 07:33 AM.
pinoyfiend is offline   Reply With Quote