View Single Post
Old 08-30-2004, 10:29 AM   #13
Brad Roberts

I dont disagree. I have spent the last 5 years coughing up free technical advice to different Porsche lists for ZERO gain. It takes a dedicated person with *some* free time..with some computer knowledge...some graphics knowledge... with some Porsche knowledge. It takes a leader... a manager... you end up wearing a lot of hats. Growing a successful site (however you decide success) is rewarding but very time consuming (I'm guessing the current person running the show doesnt have the time) I eat sleep breath Porsche. I autoX 16+ times a year and road race/crew 10-12 times a year. This doesnt leave many weekends open. The weekends that are open are filled with Porsche fun runs...Tahoe runs...Santa Cruz runs...

Good times.

B
We have worked with amateur and professional drivers for over 26 years. In house machinist, In house fabrication. Our cars, our parts, our engines, our transmission's run nationwide at events every weekend. We work side by side with industry names developing parts.
Brad Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote