View Single Post
Old 08-29-2004, 10:26 PM   #11
Brad Roberts

I would like to speak with you also about running the forum.

I currently run/own the largest 914 forum site available on the web. I have enough admins in place another forum would not be an issue. I bring to the table 17 years of Porsche experience and 5 years of pro racing experience in ALMS and Grand Am ( team engineer capacity) and 7 years of computer industry experience.

Servers and bandwith is a non issue. We have our own colo space with our own servers (W2K and Linux) and currently run/admin Invision PB on .php and MYSQL.

I have kept the 914club "vendor neutral" meaning we have NO vendor affiliation and dont accept sponsors unless we are holding an event (see this months Excellence issue)

B
We have worked with amateur and professional drivers for over 26 years. In house machinist, In house fabrication. Our cars, our parts, our engines, our transmission's run nationwide at events every weekend. We work side by side with industry names developing parts.

Last edited by Brad Roberts; 08-29-2004 at 10:50 PM.
Brad Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote