View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 08:43 AM   #5
wetstuff

Don: I never saw the Cocoa interior either. I'm 2.5hrs from any dealer and none of them had one. There was a car in FL but I didn't think the Seal Gray with Cocoa provided enough contrast for me to even buy a plane ticket. I got a call from a dealer in Cleveland (Porsche of North Olmstead - great people to work with) who had just taken in an 05, 997 Arctic Silver with Cocoa full leather. I flew in and it took all of 90min for me to get on the Interstate.

(...the only thing this car was not: it was not GT Silver. I love that color. Your prospective car would be my choice of the bests-of-all-worlds but I needed a larger car for touring.)

Of all the leathers - this is the first one that, too me, looks like leather rather than the matching plastic trim in the rest of the cabin. We have a Metro Blue Boxster interior I like but this Cocoa is like real leather.

I did a posting of some pics of the interior being careful to keep the color as true as I can see on my iMac (may vary on a PC). Anyway, here it is:

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforums/showthread.php?t=322682&highlight=cocoa

Good hunting.

j i m
jims-garage.com
wetstuff is offline   Reply With Quote