View Single Post
Old 08-16-2004, 12:48 PM   #7
porsche986

thanks for the comments,

i used to have silver hubs but i changed to color as it looks much better with my red calipers..

what i did with the lights was buy a clear set of lights from porsche but they still had orange in them. I opened the lights up and stripped the orange box from the inside of the light. Once i did this the orange box came out leaving an amazing clear light. The headlights with bright orange fronts cant be removed as its the glass thats colored.

I am removing the orange from my mates 996 tomorrow as he thought mine was great.

that ticket sounds great but i live in the UK, the fine is £65 thats around $124.00

My plate was made in china and we all know what this means, custom plates with anti flash features. If a speed camera snaps me they will just get a white space...
It cost £47.00 to get this plate made and another £16.00 for the frame..

I dont like getting pulled over for any reason so i try to stay above the law. Once along the country roads a few month ago i was doing 140mph and i checked my rear mirror and there were no cars anywhere.. then within 10 seconds a T5 police car overtook me with no lights or sirens pulled in front of me so i broke down to 70mph and he flashed his blue light twice and turned off, i cant understand why he never pulled me i would have lost my license.. as you can amagine i was a little shaken.. lol

so after this i am staying above the law as i was sooooooo greatful lol

Last edited by porsche986; 08-16-2004 at 01:00 PM.