View Single Post
Old 08-13-2004, 04:35 AM   #9
Subanez

Send a message via AIM to Subanez
^^^And yes, I chose to battle the emotional side...I would LOVE to see a great HP Boxster come on the market, especially since they are now introducing the coupe version. I would hate to see the "Boxster" in its new form routinely beaten off the line at stop-light intersections. The appeal of the Porsche might get lost soon if too many "common place" Porsches are on the streets. Up the HP, please, and revel in the glory of every porsche driver looking out the side window at the young punk in a tricked out Z350, saying "Try me."

Oh yes. It would be glorious!

(Funny story...I had this same conversation with the local Porsche dealership while sitting with the sales guy in a brand new Carrera 4S. I guess it sort of added to the moment, but that's what living with these cars is all about. The dealer will sit with you ain a $95,000 vehicle and shoot the ****************. I don't see that happening at the Merc, BMW, or any other dealerships.)

"I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. And then I ran some more." -Fight Club
Subanez is offline   Reply With Quote