View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 06:08 PM   #23
jmabasa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbth
You need to relax , poser!

You have been a member of this forum for 2 days and your contributions so far has been mostly tasteless criticism and a silly offer to buy a car in 2-3 months.You aren't even clear about your continent location.

Find out what you like and want, and then you can learn from experienced Boxster enthusiasts.Otherwise hit the road and run this crap on your myspace!!!
Dude, I thought you had your car already. Seems like from your other posts, you don't even have one yet and you're contacting Gemballa and Techart already from 3 weeks back?! Wow! That's really something else. If I were you, I'd concentrate first on getting THE car before everything else. I mean, if Gemballa and Techart did contact you and you asked for prices and all and never ordered anything anyway on account of not having the car yet, don't you think that would tick them off?! Just my $.02. Of course, it's your life and you can do whatever you want but if you're not gonna be reasonable, then maybe you should start posting elsewhere cos you're gonna end up pissing off the other members of this forum.