View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 08:46 PM   #18
MNBoxster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallNeighbour
There's no need to curse at me, fellow forum member... the owners get all bent out of shape by it (glad you edited it out!). Sorry to ruffle your feathers... you just really seemed to have worked at the barbs in that paragraph to offend, not educate or enlighten.

To answer your question... Once the goal of ownership is achieved, there's not much to think about except making payments, insurance premiums, and fuel and maintenance costs. Modding the car to make it look better and faster or handle better always becomes the next logical thing to think about doing. Something like adding icing to a tasty cake. Could the icing make that cake look better or make it sweeter on the tongue?

Some mod out of boredom, others can't afford to buy a new S or a 997. For me it's just simple fun to see what I can do to the car to make it look and feel like it's unique and mine.
Hi,

BS, you simply took the opportunity to bash my post. I'm not buying any of the other babble.

You can't have it both ways. If the Boxster is the 2nd Coming of F. Porsche, there s/b no need to modify it, except to send the Aftermarket owners' kids to college.

And since when did you have the authority, or the insite for that matter, to speak on behalf of the entire group at large? Cheap shot - that's how I take it. My expletive should have been PM'd to you privately, that's why I deleted it, not because you didn't deserve it... Don't bother replying, I'm through with this thread, I'm not gonna encourage this to escalate to an ego boosting platform.

Happy Motoring!... Jim'99

Last edited by MNBoxster; 01-17-2007 at 08:52 PM.
MNBoxster is offline   Reply With Quote