Thread: i hate haters
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 08:43 AM   #39
cartagena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmabasa
Hey man! Share the love!
No need to share here since there are so many. Actually, if you are a gringo here you can find yourself a couple of girls who look like Shakira in about 10 minutes regardless of your own appearance. The biggest problem is managing them all since they can get extremely jealous especially when they know they are #2 or #3 on the hierarchy.

Now to get back on Porsche topic. A couple of weeks ago I lent the car to a bar who photographed a couple of bikini girls standing in front of the car which was parked in front of the bar. I will be sure to upload these pictures as soon as I get them. One of the girls has been showing the photos to other models at the agency where she works. I have been getting calls daily from the other girls asking if they too can pose in front of the car. None of them seem to have any money though so I am offering use of the car in exchange for them serving drinks at a party I am having next month. There are some fringe benifits to owning one of the only Porches in the country.