View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 10:03 AM   #11
RandallNeighbour

Naw, I got those same mudflaps on my pickup and even though Yosemite Sam has his guns ablazin' people still tailgate me from time to time. It's only after I slow down a bit and git up next to 'em and show 'em my sawed off shotgun that they come to their senses and back off for real.

The double fog lights really add that element of surprise... here we are on the freeway at night and I light them up and leave them on... the tailgater thinks I am braking hard and well, he comes to a screeching halt. Much more effective than a tap on the brakes.

Next mod will be fore and aft rocket launchers. I'll use the front ones for slowpokes who are clogging up the fast lane and the rear ones for tailgaters (not when I am the one clogging up the fast lane, but when someone just wants to be close to the Porsche.)

Also, if you use that single fog lamp feature, everyone will come up to you in parking lots and tell you that you have a parking lamp out and get it fixed "that being such a nice sports car and all." If I just had the one I'd never use it.
RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote