View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 05:45 PM   #7
deliriousga

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

I had a few minutes so I ran outside and unplugged the MAF and it runs just fine. I put in the new MAF I had purchased awhile ago when my P1502 problem first started and it went back to running the same way it did with the old MAF. The nice thing is with the MAF unplugged my P1502 code has gone away and it runs like a champ so I may be getting closer to finally fixing that problem.

I'm wondering if I need to have the computer flashed. When I ordered the new MAF, I got the exact same one that was in it from the factory rather than get the updated one and have to get the computer flashed. Maybe I should just go ahead and order the updated one and take the Box in for a reload.

I'm going to drive it to work tomorrow with my AutoTap plugged in and recording all of the sensors as I drive so I can see what's happening, but I don't expect much from that since the MAF is unplugged. I'd use the Durametric, but it doesn't give me as many real time stats as the Autotap, though I'm guessing in default mapping mode the computer won't be monitoring most of the sensors.

Any other suggestions?
1986 Daughter White/Brown Top (Sold!)
1992 Daughter White/Blonde Top

Last edited by deliriousga; 01-09-2007 at 05:50 PM.
deliriousga is offline   Reply With Quote