View Single Post
Old 07-31-2004, 07:02 AM   #7
Boxstergirl77
Forum Contributor

Quote:
Originally posted by Pilot2519j
Welcome to the group and enjoy driving it. Got mine in December 2003 already put 10,000 miles on it. It's my daily driver and I have used it even in the snow, quite an experience but it got me where I wanted to go. I enjoyed it immensely in the spring and now in the summer the love affair just continues. It is so easy to do over 80 in a jiffy that is dangerous. When it comes to driveablitliy I've never owned anything as exciting and rewarding as this car. The Boxster is meant to be driven hard. What is your opinion of how the Boxster compares to the 968 or even the 951?
I haven't decided if I am going to try it in the snow. I know I will be very sad in the winter seeing it sit in the garage. I do agree it is meant to be driven and I have already put 5000 miles on in a few months. I love to autocross it and take it to PCA drives ed. I do like it better than the 951 I had. In fact I did pass a few 951 at watkins glen. They may have me in the straight a way where they had TURBO IDIS. BUt I alway catch them in the curves. Then they were forced to let me by. My husband as a 968 and of course he loves his car. He did get to drive my Boxster at Mid Ohio and he loved it. THe difference was 968 had more power but the boxster handles great in stock form. He now defends my Boxster when guys put it down.
92 968 - Husband's Car
Boxstergirl77 is offline   Reply With Quote