View Single Post
Old 12-25-2006, 01:16 PM   #7
djomlas

Send a message via AIM to djomlas
all you have to tell them is that you want your car to go back to its original state, you can even tell them that you had a bumper replaced not long ago and you demand a new bumper, not a fixed one. it was not your fault.
when i had my volvo some guy sideswiped me going 50 while i was stopped at a light, i chased him down and whatnot, but i stopped couse my GF was screaming and crying, we called the cops. wheni took it to insurance place for estimate they said 3,000, couse the door had to be replaced, bumper, door strip and mirror. i asked for a check. i went home mad and check came a few days later. my deductable is 500. i then went to garage to rally take a look at the car couse it was dirty and raining, i washed it...then i took some googone and all the marks whiped off of mirror,door strip,and front bumper. so then i wen to the shop to see how much for fixig the bumper, they said 250.
so 3000-500 deductable-250 to fix=2250 in my pocket.
then the nice lady from insurance came and asked me ow many days of work/school i missed and how i got around...i told her few days and had to take a cab, so a few days later for another check for 900 from insurance company, as well as did my GF
so moral of the story is you can turn misshap into something either more profitable or upgrade ( i got new wheels and tires and cash )
exhaust cutouts::EVOcoldair intake::OEM smoked tails & sidemarkers::

colormatched bumperettes::Top Speed Pro-1 exhaust::
my cardomain/pictures page
djomlas is offline   Reply With Quote