View Single Post
Old 12-24-2006, 10:54 PM   #1
CJ_Boxster

Send a message via MSN to CJ_Boxster
How many times does it take an IDIOT to backup into your car till they realize it?

Apparently it takes 4 times for your front bumper have a upside down V shape gouged into my front bumper while parking before they realize what they did to the car behind them... I learned this today

Im am so pissed! There are 4 V shaped gouges into my front bumper, the a-hole actually got there knee high, tow hitch-(Im assuming) to not only gouge off the paint but also small amounts of urethane from the bumper. Of course the ass didnt leave a note, they probably just took my paint off there tow hitch and parked somewhere else. I went looking around the streets for trucks with tow hitches in my walking distance area, only 2 cars that could have done this, My building Managers truck and a tenants truck which still has the ball and hitch attachment still on the car. I checked for my paint on there cars but nothing, i also checked other taller trucks and suvs parked around here but nothing.

I filed a claim with my insurance. I have a $1000 deductible, does anyone have any ideas on how to offset the cost of the deductible by using the insurance repair check to cover that and also the cost of repair at the same time?... this is assuming i get the check in hand rather than the repair shop.

Carlos J Cazares

FastForward Performance
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...er/newsig1.jpg
CJ_Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote