Thread: My dilemma...
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 01:31 PM   #3
super66

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaman1204
Hi everyone, newbie here. I currently have an '03 Jaguar X-type with 38,000 miles. SO that means the warranty is getting ready to run out (gulp). I can get an extended bumper to bumper for 4 additional years or 22,xxx more miles for $1,050 through my credit union. OR, I can purchase an '02 Boxster Cab with 18,510 miles for $23,000. It has heated seats and hi-fi audio with in dash CD, which I assume is better than stock? But, my credit union wants $3000 for the same warranty, which is 4 years from the date you sign the warranty or 60,000 total miles. Just looking for some input about the '02 Boxster. One other thing, I live in Chicago, so no garage, just an open parking space off the street. Don't know if this would cause problems with the top, etc. Thanks for the input.
hi, I'm in chi too.....my sister has a jag x type and I have a boxster.....she envy's my car! her ride is very similar to my parents hyundai sonata much to the chagrin of my brother in law.....

go with the box, and just don't make enemies.....either car is too nice for the street.....the box will warm up especially with heated seats.....get snow tires and you won't regret the decision once you drive it
super66 is offline   Reply With Quote