View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 01:01 PM   #13
RandallNeighbour

Wheel Enhancements quoted me $2900 for a set of take off Carrera lights... and I'd need those whopping spacers. Ernie's didn't have the Carrera lights with the correct offsets at the time I wanted to pull the trigger, but quoted me what he quoted you if he had them in stock.

Travis, I ordered mine from www.wheeldynamics.com

$999.00 for the rims, 900 or so for the Michelin PS2's mounted and balanced, and shipped with a total of $2,125.00 I think.

Don't buy them off eBay though. You can save the owner a bunch of eBay fees if you call and order them with your credit card. He cut me a deal on different tires than he usually sells (Falkans). I got him to buy some PS2's, mount and road force balance them before they came to me for a little less because I bought them from him direct and not off eBay.

The owner is a great guy. Tell him you found out about his company from this forum and recommend he become a sponsor!

Now one other thing... the center caps on these aftermarkets are total crap. Screen printed black ink and you can scratch it off with your fingernail (almost).

Do yourself a favor and call Sunset and buy a set of colored center caps without holes (harder to steal) and Fuchs style bases (better than those plastic clips) that are painted silver. They're only $25 each plus shipping. Ebay sellers are charging $30 or more for the same thing plus huge s/h fees.
RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote