View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 06:25 AM   #11
Perfectlap

by your choice in exterior and interiors I can see you are a HIGLY sophisticated and intelligent person who has many friends and even more admirers.

DJLomas, you can buy clear corners for your non-Litronic Boxster. They are about $40. I bought my set from Eagle Day for my Halogens and Brandywine for my Litronics when I upgraded. I've been saying to window the turn signals for years but I never thought it would stay on. I tinted my rear windscreen a yellow vermillion color to dial out the haze but the darn film blew off the car when I was going SLIGHTLY above the speed limit one day.
I think it would look a little better if the clear triangle was tinted as well, keeps the visual line smoother. much better than forking over the $1100 I did on Litronics. a set of hyper white bulbs would complete the look. I never got around to that though before I sold my Halogens.

p.s.
try the chrome door edge protectors for front intake grills. They sell them pre cut all over ebay but you can buy them at Pepboys for $8 and cut them with pliers yourself.
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW

Last edited by Perfectlap; 12-13-2006 at 06:29 AM.
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote