View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 07:26 PM   #2
super66

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzCamel
Hi, my name is Tony and i'm currently in the market for a 2002 Boxster W/ 14.5k miles, asking price is 24k. The car is very clean, no dents and has a clean car fax history, the only options i've notice so far on the car is the 6 disc changer, 17' wheels, and Bose System. I did a search on the forum but did not find any specific problems with this car but wanted to introduce myself and ask if there are any common know problems and if there is anything I should ask or pay attention to. Also if I do purchase the car I was planing on the HID kit and LED taillights with future plans for some Carerra mesh black rims, any problems as far as fitments with the modifications?
Well I look forward to speaking with you guys and hopefully I can offical join the 986 family , happy motoring.

Tony
oh boy this is a can of worms topic

I say buy it, welcome aboard!!!! but we already have a "happy motoring" guy...and I'm not sure if MN will share the trademark

I recently purchased an 05 and love it, you will get a lot of great feedback from the 02 car owners in terms of what to expect,we got some guys here that are just flat out knowledgeable....I have driven multiple cars since buying the boxster including a mercedes loaner today but nothing seems to compare anymore.....again, welcome!
super66 is offline   Reply With Quote