View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 03:12 AM   #63
smagerstein

Hi There,

I have now had my Box for 1 month.

Living on the Adriatic ocean in Slovenia I am blessed with countless windly roads in perfect condition, with some excellent mountain driving only half an hour away and some nice autobahns for the speed demons all within a day trip! This car is just made for these roads. This is truely a smile machile. Where the box misses out on power it sure does make up for in handling ten fold!

Best thing is you can go a couple of weeks without seeing and Pcars on the road in Slovenia so it attracts plenty of attention which is cool.

I bought my first Pcar when I was 24 (928) and bought and rebuilt the 911sc when I was 28.....(cost 2.5 times more to fix up than what I paid for it) and now how my first box at 34.......

Only advise I can give anyone that loves Pcars is to buy one as soon as they can. Keeps you young at heart forever.

Back in Australia I had a nice powerful 928 and a 911 sc, however with the restrictions on speed and the abundant law inforcement officers on the road you just cant appreciate what these cars are made for. I found my 2004 4wd Liberty turbo to be great on the windy roads but no big smile factor, its a fast good handling family car.

For the $$$ you cant beat the boxster.

Now I have to wait for my lease to expire (3 long years) and an S will definitely be considered!!

Cheers,

Steven.

Past Cars
2006 MB C180k
2005 Peugeot 306
1980 928
2004 Subaru Liberty GT
2000 Nissan Pulsar SSS
smagerstein is offline   Reply With Quote