View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 04:37 PM   #7
MNBoxster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectlap
careful those guys have just as many bad reviews as good reviews. Seems like they are really bad at sending out the right part unless its a big, hard to confuse item. Do a search on Rennlist and you'll see lots of opines.

I guess its not to hard to see a 996 bumper and pair it up with the order form.
Hi,

I've bought 2 items from them and they're batting .500. I got a 4-stalk column switch for the OBC Hack which was great - came with all the trim and everything for $100 incl. S/H. I removed the 4th stalk (it's the only stalk which screws onto the rest of the unit), added it to my existing 3-stalk switch and sold the rest on eBay for $125 + S/H.

But, I also bought a 3-spoke sport steering wheel from them which they claimed was flawless, As New condition. It was so badly scraped and the center crest so scratched that I returned it, after some hassling, they agreed to pick-up return shipping because the item was mis-represented (I had to send them a pic as proof!). Then, I had to reverse the charge on my Diner's Club Card because 45 days later, LA Dismantlers still hadn't credited my card. So, yea, they can be good, but as I found out, also sometimes a little iffy...

Happy Motoring!... Jim'99

Last edited by MNBoxster; 11-30-2006 at 04:39 PM.
MNBoxster is offline   Reply With Quote