View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 07:21 PM   #16
Rail26

Fellas,

Thanks for the thoughts and condolensces (sp?). I am not sure Porsche would be responsible for the control arm because quite honestly I think it was damaged in the first crash. The car has been excellent and I have had no problems. When I get a hold of the adjuster I will definately bring up that fact. Unfortunately, I will never be able to get rid of this car. Even though there has not been any structural damage, the car has now been in two accidents. The first involving the rear end (new exhaust and bumper) and the second involving the rear bumper and control arm.

I won't be able to post pics. I head off to the funeral tomorrow (Chicago) and then back down to South America for the next 3 weeks. Once again, thanks for all the support. I will let you know how the claim turns out.

JeffSquire: I actually flew tonight...not a good idea. Wasn't 100%. Night flight with a 22 kt crosswind 9 miles downwind of 7000 ft mountains. Not pleasant by any means. Getting bounced around in a 47,000lb airplane is not fun...moderate turb with forecasted severe.

LB
RC-12 Guardrail
RC-7 Crazy Hawk

"If the wings are traveling faster than
the fuselage, it's probably a helicopter--
and therefore, unsafe" --Unknown
Rail26 is offline   Reply With Quote