View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 11:48 AM   #20
Perfectlap

Sorry the more I read Lou Dobbs the more I become a closet anti-China extremist.
I was just reading up on how the Iranians have been getting most of their nuclear know how from the cash strapped nearly bankrupt North Koreans and the steam rolling economy of China. The Iranians who are state sponsors of terror (no debate there) with the Bomb? I mean are you kidding me??? We boycott Cuba while at the same time we buy Made in China like there is no tommorow.

p.s.
Not only do I not shop at Walmart, I go there with a bull horn and yell at anyone I see getting into an expensive car with their Made in China goods. Obviously those people can afford to buy from us or our allies and not the ENEMY!!
just kidding I can't fit a Bullhorn in the Boxster for now,
but all jokes aside we will look back on this past decade and realize what we did to ourselves and blame the U.S. Gov't.
Too late to return the shoes I wore them(my fourth pair, should have checked sooner!!). But New Balance are officialy on PerfectLap's **************** list of traitors for profit. I encourage all who can afford to do so to make a similar list. This cause needs to gain a foothold in the mainstream like the sweatshop issue, and the rainforest and global warming and....
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW

Last edited by Perfectlap; 11-28-2006 at 11:52 AM.
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote