View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 09:26 AM   #5
Perfectlap

This is one of those things that only exists in the minds of car people.

They just look at a car differently and thing that would never bother the average perfectly normal person who appreciates finer things will drive a car guy absolutely nuts.

I think My Litronics were the lowest bang for the buck of any mod I have ever done to a car. For an urban driver there is ZERO added benefit, just cooler looks from onlookers who notice your 'euro HID' lights which are becoming even more common now that many Japanese come with them STOCK.
Worlds less bang than top drawer tires, not even close to the added visual effect of side skirting, Replica Carrera 5 spokes would make a bigger impact and a $400 V1-ticket beating-detector will keep your insurance lower.
p.s.
Don't sell the amber lights. I guarantee you'll get your money back if you decide to sell the clears seperately when you unload the car to the new owner. Adn you'll be lucky to get $80 for ambers ones. I used the $500+ for the clear Halognes to pay for the $1100 Litronics.

p.s.s
you have to do the amberectomy now Binkwatt!! I did it on the clear halogens, kind of a pain but the silver bulbs and no orange internal reflector made the difference. I believe there was a Boxster owner who did a whole page about it.
here it is..
http://hverheyen.vssi-eda.com/box_pics/lights/index.html

BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW

Last edited by Perfectlap; 11-28-2006 at 11:12 AM.
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote