View Single Post
Old 07-27-2026, 01:37 AM   #324
Bebbetufs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Norway
Posts: 208
I just bought a 3.2l M96.21 to replace my blown 2.5l
I will upgrade the intake before I install it in the car.

I'm planning to use the 996 3.4 TB, with the 987 airbox and MAF tube. I will restrict the tube dia down to match the 986 tube. I will be installing headers and exhaust later.

There are no Porsche tuners in this country that I know of, so I'm going to ship the DME abroad for the flashing.

Considering I have the 2.5l tune now I guess a flash to a 996 tune will be a requirement.
Is there anything specific that should be done to the tune while they are at it, or can I rely on the stock 996 tune to adapt properly?
__________________
1990 944 Turbo
2007 Renault Clio RS 197 (Sold)
1998 Boxster 2.5L Track Day/ Race Car
2011 Mistubishi i-MiEV
Norway
Bebbetufs is offline   Reply With Quote