View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 12:58 PM   #18
unklekraker

thank you, blue....OMG, silver..you just got your car and now you are talking about selling it and getting a new one? if RMS, leaks, etc..really worried you that much...sell your boxster, get a S2000 and don't look back. believe me, carrera won't solve what's bugging you, unless you are getting a brand spanking new Porsche but other than that, just follow what you have already set in your mind.

qoute taken from your original post:
"That said, I have another chance at a mint 05 S2000 with 1K miles. It would take $5,000 and my Boxter to buy it. It's not really a good deal in any way, but at least with the Honda I would have some piece of mind."

Going to forums/boards helps a lot but if you keep on reading all the bad things and worried about it..it's not gonna do you any good but please don't let the car ruin your Thanksgiving weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2000s
Normally aspirated 996 and 997 engines are based on the same block as the 986/987.

Are you really going to sell your car based on what a couple of people said on the internet? Have you gone to any other boards? The stuff you read on any automotive boards is enough to make you want to just take the bus everywhere.

Last edited by unklekraker; 11-22-2006 at 01:28 PM.
unklekraker is offline   Reply With Quote