View Single Post
Old 06-13-2026, 11:35 PM   #3
Marc_986
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2023
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 289
No, not sure this is ok on my car. From your reply I'm guessing my 'soft' pedal is not the way it should be.

I have been thinking a little bit about possible causes, retracing the time I have had this car. The brakes have never been really nice, it was a complaint I had from the start. So despite having replaced the fluid a few times (which could mean I still have some trapped air), I'm leaning towards some other cause. Hoses are new, lines have all been swapped out, different ABS unit, different calipers (which wouldn't be the issue anyway).

So what is still left is everything from pedal to ABS unit. Maybe I should swap out the MC before I give it another bleed.
Marc_986 is offline   Reply With Quote