View Single Post
Old 04-14-2026, 10:55 AM   #101
Marc_986
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2023
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 289
Overall length should be ok as it is a good bit shorter than the other (belt distribution) audi V8s which are known to fit in length (similar length to flat 6). There is a bit of overhang over the gearbox due to the distribution chain (and adjusters) on the back side of the engine.

It will take a few weeks before I can do a first fit to get a better idea. With reduced length, I might need to move engine / gearbox forward a bit.

Height wise I guess the oil filter is a possible issue. Also originally the intake is halfway routed over the engine, which won't work for me. So I am already assuming that I need to go remote oil filter which hopefully also gets the intake more straight out.

But first, the regular car to finish...
Marc_986 is offline   Reply With Quote