View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 07:01 AM   #57
ohioboxster

Tghadley34,

You need to start on page one and read through the entire post. I went over the install, price etc. in pretty in depth detail.

These are comments from board members who have taken a ride in my car. I dont think they will mind that I kept all the Supercharger information in one spot. The car is running great. I just ordered four Porsche OEM 02 sensors and as soon as they get here Im going to take the universal 02's out.

From Der Geist,

Comments from the passenger seat:

OMG!!!!

Seriously, Matt was kind enough to take me for a jaunt down I-77 and show me his handy work. If I have to say it in one word it would be Frickin'-Awesome!!!!! When that supercharger kicks in it is one sweet feeling. Really nice acceleration. It has just the right amount of get up and go to make the car near perfect. I am reasonably sure that the car is pushing well in excess of 250 hp. I was thinking how the one thing that my Boxster lacked on the track was a little more OOOMPH coming out of the turns and that supercharger would sure cure that problem. I think that with an upgraded ecu and opening of the intake and exhaust system that Matt's car would be the ideal Boxster. And the sound of that supercharger is pretty sweet too. Guess I am going to have to start looking for a way to add some additional power to my car. Thanks a lot Matt-your gonna cost me some serious $$$$ keepin up with the Jone's hah-ha!

From Randall,

Well, I'm now sitting in the Columbus airport waiting for my flight home to hot and humid Houston. I met up with MikenOH, OhioBoxster and Der Geist today for lunch. Below is a lousy phone picture I took of us after lunch so you can see what they look like.

Also had a spirited ride in OhioBoxster's SC'd 2.5 ... He took it to 6k in every gear and when he upshifted, the force slammed me back in my seat! It felt as if he had put a completely different and much larger engine in the car, at just 5 psi boost.

Now I have what I need emotionally to save every penny and get an SC kit for my boxster. With this kind of power, one could theoretically, of course win most any road race with Mustangs, 350z's etc. LOTS more power in every gear.