View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 11:49 AM   #18
dharrisonwu

"For clarification, I am not suggesting that Warranty Direct does not offer a good product. All I said was that their MajorCare MBI does not cover what most Boxster owners are concerned about. The key language in the actual policy is "All internally lubricated engine parts are covered if damaged by the Failure of an internally lubricated moving part." In essence, meaning that unless the engine problem was caused by failure of the oil pump, there is no coverage!

The more appropriate plan would be their SecureCare MBI, which has no such language in its policy. If you are OK with what that plan costs, buy it."

Seventythree - -

That was exactly my question to them because it initially appeared to me that for the engine parts to be covered, it had to be caused by the failure an internal lubricated moving part. HOWEVER, the WD person advised me that this last sentence only referred to damage to the engine block and heads. They also indicated that I was not the first to ask this question. In reading the policy again, it made sense.

Anyone have any experiences which would suggest the contrary?
USA

:troll:
dharrisonwu is offline   Reply With Quote