View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 03:56 PM   #16
Ghostrider 310
Ex Esso kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucelee
Several comments:

1. Don't put words in my mouth, I never said "there is no such that as a good early Boxster!" I simply recommended a later model if the person has the dough. This is simply a guess the risk/reward of owing different years of a Boxster.

2. I AM entitled to my opinion. While it is an informed opinion, it is nonetheless, just an opinion. Any forum member is free to take or leave my advice, as it is offered free of charge, just like this forum.

3. I don't care one way or the other whether folks are able to use our free classified section to sell their used Boxsters. Again, the classifed is offered as a free service, nothing more.

The responsibility to sell their Boxster rests with them, not me.

4. If you would like me to lie and say that I think that all used Boxsters are created equal, well, good luck, I am not.

Sorry, but such is life.

That's exactly how it read, it's par for the course though. You and MN think everything you post is GOLD Jerry!!!! For 15 years I had to read about what a POS the 944 was, now I have a Boxster and I'm still reading what a POS it is, you guys are Porsche snobs.

Last edited by Ghostrider 310; 11-15-2006 at 04:45 PM.
Ghostrider 310 is offline   Reply With Quote