View Single Post
Old 06-27-2023, 07:54 AM   #1
dan0

Parting 2002 2.7L - Body Damaged

I bought this Boxster with a clean title and lot of body damage with the thought of fixing what I could and replacing some of the panels eventually. But the windshield was going to be too much work/money so I found a clean shell (on this forum actually) that I’ll be building out. So from this one there are a few parts I’ll need to keep. And I’ll have some parts from the new shell to sell as well once it arrives from across the country.

So here is a quick list of some things removed and ready to go already.

2.7L Engine with 82k miles -$1500
Primary catalytic converters, no engine lights. - $750 for the pair
Exhaust, unknown brand aftermarket with pipes to eliminate secondary cats, recommend replacing clamps and gaskets. (Seen similar new for approx $350)- $100
Rear calipers, NOTE d/s will need to be re-tapped for the brake line attachment, it was frozen in and some threads stripped coming out. - $200 both
Factory Roll bar / Hoop (no dream catchers or wind deflector panel) - $100
Stock 17” wheels BF Goodrich tires (good tread/newer date code I’ll double check and post) - $700
Roof boot cover panel in I believe it’s Seal Grey bought as I was going to replace panels. $80
Passenger side door in Lapis Blue, the only metal panel without damage. $200
Front bumper base, small indent that should be able to be massaged out from how some of the metal mounting was distorted -$200

Items sold or not for sale- front brake calipers, seats, headlights, wing motor, dashboard, steering wheel.

Last edited by dan0; 07-06-2023 at 08:07 AM.
dan0 is offline   Reply With Quote