View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 02:38 PM   #1
Robotechnology

FS: Highly Modified Boxster... Supercharged, etc...

My years of fishing around for performance parts and the like are over for a little bit and the time has come to sell my Porsche Boxster:

Turbo Performance Center Supercharger

Thermo-Tec wrapped B&B Triflow Headers

B&B Triflow Exhaust

K&N Air Filter

NOS Nitrous Oxide Wet Manifold System (only 2 bottles used since install)

Crossdrilled Rotors

Kinesis K28 3-Piece 18" Forged Wheels

Techart Front Lip Spoilers

H&R Sport Springs

Corbeau Custom Leather Race Seats

Techart Aluminum Pedals

Techart Aluminum Instrument Dials

Autometer Pro-Comp Boost Gauge

Litronic Headlamps

I've owned it for about 4 years now and it had 30,800 miles on it when I got it. There are now 40,300 miles on the odometer. I've taken it to a dragstrip once 2 years back for a few runs... (14.1 1/4 mile sans nitrous--so it's a 13 second car with a stage 1 or 2 clutch and nitrous-- and basically 14 flat as is). It's lived a very docile life otherwise.

There 2 or 3 door dings on the sides and quite a few little stone chips on the front bumper, Techart lips, and hood. Bottom of Techart lips are scuffed (as they are low). NO ACCIDENT HISTORY. Wheels need refinishing (or just a couple hours with a detailer that is awesome with wheels) to be perfect but, look okay as-is. 2nd set of wheels in great condition also included (original 17" with Bridgestone Potenza S-02's). Passenger side has two or three small tears (1/4") in the interior vinyl. 1/3 of the LCD for temperature has a flaw (visual--everything works). As of right now, the car needs a driver's side Litronic light (which I am working on securing right now) and the driver's side airbag warning light came on. Since I was going to swap to a 3 spoke steering wheel, I didn't get this addressed as of yet. I'm sure that there's a minor scratch or scuff or two as well. Keep in mind it's a 1997 with 40,xxx miles and you'll be fine.

If you can see by my sig... I have more than enough cars for a 2 driver family. This is for sale because I had a baby (my first!) and need all my cars to have back seats for him. In the future, I'll probably get another Boxster (as I prefer them over 911 C2's) but, now is not the time as it will get ZERO use for a least a year. As it is, I've put only about 2,500 miles per year since I purchased it BEFORE my son was born.

I actually had a sponsorship worked out with Evolution Motorsports (the owner there is a really nice guy by the way and knows what he's doing) 2 years back but, never acted on it as a career change forced me away from spending anymore time/money on tuning and going to shows.

I am looking for $24,000 shipped to the west coast/$23,500 shipped to the east coast (with the headlamp replaced and airbag warning light fixed). Title is free, clear and of course, clean. A 1997 Boxster with 40,000 miles is about $18,000 in the right condition so you're getting A LOT of goodies for your extra $6K. I am willing to hear realistic offers as well. My number is 646-732-6564 and my email is SixStringGuitars@aol.com

Thanks!

Ivan
1997 Porsche Boxster
1991 Toyota Supra Turbo
Robotechnology is offline   Reply With Quote