View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 12:00 PM   #19
Dante

Quote:
Originally Posted by unklekraker
so Dante, if you are going to do it again...would you change exhaust first and then the high flow intakes? headers are probably in the near future

and what kind of intakes did you use? i have a choice between evom's or the epiq?
I went with the EVO. Also to note - many of the retailers do not "stock" the item and order it after you have placed your order. Thus resulting in a 2-3 week delivery!

I had order mine from a local company (Charolette, NC) which is a 1 day transit. After 1.5 weeks and nothing, I called to complain and that's when I got the real story. Being upset about not being told this upfront, I was going to go with another company in PA. After calling them and asking about stock on hand, I received the same story

As for the exhaust first or intake............don't know. My point was that you will get an increase in performance and sound with an exhaust system but will only get the sound with the intake.

I personally would still like to go with the exhaust setup - but am weary due to sound. I am afraid that with headers, exhaust and intake - it will be way too loud.