View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 11:03 AM   #13
CJ_Boxster

Send a message via MSN to CJ_Boxster
Quote:
Originally Posted by smagerstein
Hello all.

I have just joined the Boxster clan and what an experience it is.

I never even thought of considering purchasing a Boxster but after reading forums such as this I thought Id better give 1 a test drive.

I was amazed!!

Having driven many porsches before and owned a couple, I was instantly impressed with the 1 I test drove from a dealer. The handling, steering, balance, brakes all felt perfect. I had test drove a 2003 911 Carrera Cab only the day before and the driving experience was only marginally different to the Boxster.

So for 40% of the price I know have what I believe to be 90% of the car, with equal or if not better handling, and much easier to plod around town on a daily basis rather than a 911.

So after all the ruitine checks, I settled for a 2002 Boxster 2.7 in seal grey color with 30,000 miles on the clock, kept in perfect condition by its previous owner who only sold it to get the 2006 987 s. (lucky him).

I think I chose wisely as my other option would have been maybe a 964 carrera. But was scared of the maintenance on a vehicle of this age.

I look forward to continuing reading these posts and contributing when I can.

Cheers.

You may want to check that sidevent on teh drivers side, it looks like it isnt attached all the way, the bottom edge looks unlatched.

Carlos J Cazares

FastForward Performance
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...er/newsig1.jpg
CJ_Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote