View Single Post
Old 05-01-2023, 06:50 AM   #5
seningen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
Embarrassingly I figured out my problem right away, and although I tried to immediately update this post, I guess the forum mods manually approve posts here? I find that most bizarre, like a chatroom on a dial up BBS from the 80s or something. I even checked back the next day and the post still hadn't been posted.

At any rate, I decided to start pulling fuses one by one looking for a blown fuse and figured that perhaps it wouldn't be a terrible idea to disconnect the battery terminal, because you just never know, inrush current can do strange and terrible things. The second I touched the battery terminal I heard a click. There was no corrosion on the terminal what so ever, and giving it a little wiggle was met with no movement at all. Yet when I gave it a good tug it moved at least 45 degrees! After torquing the retaining bolt to proper German specifications, guten tight, the problem was resolved.
Glad you figured it out
seningen is offline   Reply With Quote