View Single Post
Old 04-25-2023, 07:35 AM   #2
JFP in PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmont View Post
Hello..looking to buy my first Digital torque wrench for my up and coming work on the Boxster,Cam Pad's,IMS up date,Suspension work, Etc,..I have a cheap spring gauge type of wrench,but I know I need a good one,Especially one that is degree capable for the flywheel torque,Any help would be Greatly appreciated,...Iam thinking in the 2-3 hundred dollar range but would also be very accurate.

Thank's ! Frank
I know this will draw criticism, but we have used only Snap On units for many years in the shop (I personally own five different range models). Quality and dependability are top notch, as is service and support if ever needed, which hasn't been the case with us. Ours are in daily use year-round, and get banged around as you might expect in a commercial shop environment, yet when tested for accuracy after years of this use, they were all spot on their specs and have not needed recalibration.

Yes, they cost more, but every time I reach for one, I know it is going to work, and work accurately.