View Single Post
Old 04-24-2023, 05:20 AM   #4
husker boxster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joliver3 View Post
Nice little write-up, and thanks for including the pictures. I might be tackling a cable replacement soon, so more "how-to" resources like this can only help.

But shouldn't the title of this thread really refer to shifter cables, not clutch cables?
Great suggestion, updated. EXCEPT it appears the forum doesn't let you change the title once it's posted (thought that was the case). Sometime in the fog of writing, you don't spend much thought on titles. I also didn't include much on how to take the console out since there's plenty of videos about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maytag View Post
Did you pull all the quarters out of there while you had the console off?
I don't know why there were always quarters that found their way into the center there, haha.
Yeah, loose change seems to always find that escape route. But since my heart attack, fast food places have lost my business and that was the most opportune time to deal with change. To answer your question, I didn't look for any but that's b/c I usually go on the adventure of getting loose change out when they try to escape and I was so happy I got the console out w/o breaking anything I felt like that was victory enough.
2008 Boxster S Limited Edition #005
2008 Cayman S Sport - Signal Green
1989 928 S4 5 spd - black
1987 928 S4 - Granite Green Metallic (Felsengrun)

Last edited by husker boxster; 04-24-2023 at 05:25 AM.
husker boxster is offline   Reply With Quote