View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 05:38 PM   #12
ike84

Lari, you've got quite an attitude for someone who's asking for well established forum mebers to regurgitate information that could be found using the search button

Here's the deal - 986s werent made made to be tinkered with. Simple as that. If you spend time learning the system (both mechanical and ecu) then you'll realize that.

There have absolutely been guys who have done these types intake and exhaust mods. And they have been well documented. Two of us have done 82mm TB with short ram intakes and written about it. At least one has installed the 996 intake runners and documented it. FI systems have been done and documented. Engine swaps have been done and documented.

Here's the thing though - THEYRE ALL CUSTOM JOBS. The m96 not a k series, it was never meant to be, and if you want to make the progress then you've got to do your homework and be creative. If you want a k series to play with, I'm sure you know where to find one.

Btw, leave starter alone. He's that crabby uncle that has his moments - the party just wouldn't be the same without him (hey buddy!)

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk